Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The weekend that was...






Gosh.. time really flies when you have to work and have a child at the same time.

I now wonder how those working mums, who have more than 1 child, cope with the demands of work, the family, husband and friends.. I cant seem to find the time to have a shower let alone fill up petrol in my car..

I am seriously considering staying home with Syakirah (and her future siblings) as soon as Zairul and I can afford to do so. Its really emotionally and physically draining.

There are times when I just feel like screaming, crying and laughing out loud all at the same time.

I miss my friends, all of them, no matter which one.. I miss my time alone..

I love being with Syakirah but on one hand I want her to grow up quickly so that I can resume the normal activities and take her with me but at the same time I love the fact that she is still a baby and dependant on me..

Yah, I know.. I am FICKLE!! Whats new??

P/s here are some latest photos. Shaky turned 10 months on 1 July 2007. Enjoy.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home