Monday, November 12, 2007

In Loving Memory..

The saddest day of my life has come..

My beautiful cat and best companion of 13 years, Abdul Malik Yoba, died of cancer at 3.30am this morning. We were all with him when he passed on. We burried him by a tree in front of our house.

He will forever be missed and remembered.
He will now be a companion to my two boys in heaven, InsyaAllah.



This was taken on 7 November 2007. He was weak and sickly but still walking around the house then. He hardly ate..



This was taken shortly before he was buried.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss Ina...

13 November 2007 at 00:11:00 GMT+8  
Blogger Live2Talk said...

I can understand your feeling as I went thru the same thing 10 years ago when my meow was so sick and dying. He was my sleeping companion and I was crying my heart out for him :( They are probably now in Cat Heaven enjoying themselves.

Me la - Nicole (micci)

20 November 2007 at 17:22:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home