Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2190 days of love..

Alhamdulillah, we have come to 6 years of our marriage. So many things have happened in the past 6 years, it seems like only yesterday that we just met.

A friend at the office asked me, "Apa rasanya? Rasa lama ke cepat?"

I answered cepat.

Then she continued, "Rasa Limau? Masam sikit, manis sikit. Ke rasa strawberry?"

I added, "Yup, definitely rasa limau.. Masam sikit, manis sikit, pahit pun ada.."

Mr. Husband, I love you more than all the sand on the beach and all the stars in the sky, all put together.

Thank you Dear.

*******

We had dinner at a Restaurant in KL where he meant to propose but was undergoing reservations so he changed the venue...







2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Nellie said...

Darling, just to let you know, you are my inspiration to go through the turbulance of a relationship and also a role model of a married couple.

My wish for you is that you'll still be telling me tales of your anniversary dinners many many more years down the road.

May God always be with you and your dear Hubby.

congrats!

25 February 2008 at 17:54:00 GMT+8  
Blogger Ms Nellie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

25 February 2008 at 17:54:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home