Thursday, January 10, 2008

Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah 1429

Alhamdulillah, we have come to another new year. To me its a more meaningful one. This new year is more spiritual, one where only Allah can gauge my failures and successes in the past year. And for the coming year, only Allah knows what I have wished for.. InsyaAllah, it will be a great year for most of us.

For a great start of this year, my friends and I celebrated our 20th year of friendship. Well not really 20 years for me, I joined the group 4 years later, but overall, like Ella says " We've known each other longer than we didnt".

Its nice to know that we have gone a long way. School, Uni, Work, Single life, love lives, married life, motherhood and everything in between.

I am really glad I made the switch.. I love you girls..





-------------

Just a little update:

I sent Syakirah to her first day at Playskul at Alim Kids in Mutiara Damansara last week. She had a lot of fun but was easily distracted with the other kids..

Finally after almost a week of me practising what we learnt at the class last week, Syakirah can identify the song and the movements when I sing it to her..

Ant to the apple, Ah Ah Ah
Balls are bouncing, Bh Bh Bh
Caterpillar couhging, Ch Ch Ch

... Yes.. I am a very happy mum now.. heheheh





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home