Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The arrival of Mr. Emri Zaccary Mohd Nazri

Alhamdulillah, finally after a very long wait, little Mr Emri Zaccary made his entrance to this world and into our lives last night 11 November 2008 at 11.20pm.

Zairul and I were actually there at the hospital just under 1 hour before but he decided he wanted to be born in the "11th" hour time frame to match his birthdate.. Such good timing my boy..

I will post his picture soon. Hopefully I'll get to meet him during lunch today..

***


On another note, todays marks a year ago when Yoba passed on. I'd like to reverse my sad feelings and make it a day to remember all the lovely memories we've had with him.




To Yoba, wherever you are, thank you for all the lovely times together. We miss you lots..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sarina.i am jojo, a new reader of your blog..i have read most of your posts and i am amazed that you had a cat who lived with you for the past 13 years..wow..i need tips on how to manage having a baby and a cat living in the same house..i'm expecting and has a 1 year old cat..My mom keep asking me to put my cat in the cage or leave it at someone's else house but i refuse to..Can I have your email address so that I can ask you few more questions on these? Thank you sarina..
by jojo
so7joe@yahoo.com

22 December 2008 at 10:50:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home