Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My buddy's last day..


Suk, Nell & Me : during the BEST times together.


Right now as I am typing this, Nell is probably on her rounds saying goodbye to all her friends at the office.

On one hand I really want to be there to send her off but on the other this MC came just in time..

You see, I dont really want to say goodbye.. I hate goodbyes cause I'll start crying macamlah its the end of the world. I'd rather this be just another day where Nell is off to some place doing her thing and she'll be back soon..

Anyway, Nell, I had good fun with you. You remind me of myself when I was your age going through the same dilemmas and anxiousness although you handled it far better than I did..

Thanks for being there, for giving me the tissue even before I start crying, slapping me on the back even before I even think of doing something I may regret, cheering me on during those times when I think I'm no good for anything, giving me wonderful fashion tips, helping me own great tops and making me feel good about myself, helping me get out of emotional ruts without judging me.. and the list goes on and on..

True as a geminian twin, I think our friendship proves the geminian traits.. You just know what I'm thinking or what I am about to do..

I pray that all your wishes come true and that all that you pray for (whichever Allah thinks is best for you) will come true in the time frames which is good for you.

As I always say, keep praying and InsyAllah your prayers will be answered in one way or another.

Thanks Nell.. for everything.

My prayers will always be with you even if we dont meet or speak as often as we like later.

p/s Zairul kirim salam and wishes you all the best in whatever you set out to do.

ELEPHANT Loads of Love,
Sarina & Syakirah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Nellie said...

Oh boy, I just came across this today..It's pouring outside and so does this missy now.
I miss you more than ever..
Please2 get well soon..

love, hugs & kisses..

10 December 2008 at 15:11:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home