Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Syukur Alhamdulillah..

Alhamdulillah, my loved ones are OK. Allah was looking out for us and He protected us from harm..

It happened along the main road in Kelana jaya yg depan FAM tuhh, near the SS3 Mosque.

This minah, nak turn right towards SS4, she was looking left for oncoming cars, tak tengok kanan.

We horned and thought she'd stop but she didnt, by the time she realised we all dah dekat sangat and tak sempat stop, went over the divider, missed a tiang lampu, and over to the other side of the dual lane oncoming side.

Alhamdulillah, no oncoming cars at that point. Kalau one second later or earlier, tak tahulah the extend of the accident. It was during peak hour traffic lak tu - 630pm.

I was really hysterical sebab Syakirah was in the car and dangling from the hand rail kat belakang. Tersirap darah I bila tengok dia tergantung sampai terlupa I pregnant.

I tak perasan pun what was happening outside the car, all I was worried about was Kiki.

But, anyway, semua ok. Little damage to the car but the vision of the accident is still fresh in my mind.

Allah really protected us all, Alhamdulillah.

My advise to you, when driving past a junction, be EXTRA careful. Sometimes orang lain fail to be careful.

Thanks a lot to all my friends for your concern..
Take care and be VERY safe when driving - PLEASE LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT WHEN CROSSING A JUNCTION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home