Tuesday, January 19, 2010

who's next?

A few unfortunate events that have occurred (and a couple soppy movies) has left me thinking..

How long more? When will "that" day come? Who's next?

The more I think of it the more it makes me worried, sad, afraid and panicky. Even after numerous times of playing and re-playing that "Jangan Bersedih" CD in the car everyday, I still am affected by the thought.

I know we all belong to Him, I know that, I believe that, but yet I am terrified of the fact that all will someday come to an end. Not only how it will affect me if I were the one left behind but also how it will be if it were me who will be called to meet Him first.

Even as I write this, I suddenly feel all nervous and sad inside.

Will I be able to handle it?
Will my children be ok?
Will Zairul be ok?
What will I do?
How do I face Allah? I havent done enough?
How do I tell them how much they mean to me? Especially the kids?

I guess it all boils down to our prayers and doas to God Al-Mighty. InsyaAllah.

...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U can only do as humanly possible. So don't be too scared of Him for he is merciful after all.

3 February 2010 at 23:55:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home