Thursday, May 06, 2010

Great Friends Everywhere

I am truly grateful to be blessed with GREAT friends wherever I go..

Be it primary, secondary, uni, KTA Tenaga, Ensearch, MICCI and Scomi, I have gotten to know sooo many friends, theres just too many to count!

Now, this doesnt include friends I know through my hubby, siblings, and all their extended friends, too long for me to list out.. But all very dear to me..

However, in Scomi, being the most recent and current experience, Ive come across a group of friends who are just as crazy as me, some even crazier, but all as loud and chatty. Because of these people, I actually love going to work. Lets face it, work is crap, but the friends I made in Scomi are simply some of the best I have come to know.

Recently, one of my best buddies at work, finally drew her curtains to a close at Scomi. She is a great friend, very sincere and very humble and... a bit blurrr but still such a darling. Often we have jokes together, usually at her expense, with all the other jokers of our lunch club.

Today is the first day she is not with us anymore. Not an extension call anymore, no more joining us for lunch, and no more carpooling to and back from office. Everyone felt it this morning... Everyone sent sombre emails replying to that which she sent saying her last goodbyes using her office account.

But hopefully, like all those friends I met and left in my life's paths, our paths will meet again and we will stay friends forever even if we dont meet 8 hours a day, 5 days a week..

To Ell, you are one of a kind. Only Allah can repay your kindness and joy that you have brought into our lives. All the best. We love you.

















1 Comments:

Blogger /'zi:/ said...

salam, nama kita nak sama hehe ^_^.

17 May 2010 at 14:54:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home