Thursday, July 29, 2004

My first home

Alhamdulillah. Allah has granted Zairul and me a beautiful home. Although it will only be ready in July 2006, I can almost see it and feel what it will be like when we do live there. I can't wait to decorate the house together according to our taste. I can't wait to bake and cook in a kitchen which I decorated, sit in my lounge which we chose the couch. But most of all I can't wait to bring my beautiful darling cat, Yoba, home, to stay with me just like the old days.

Buying your first home is not as easy as I thought it would be. Given that my husband is the kind that looks for 100 options before he decides and it takes many days, weeks sometimes months before he decides as well.

I love the thought of knowing that I am safe and within reach of Kakak, Saba, Yat, Farah, Shaf, Mosh, Dain and Mazura, should any emergencies arise. I also like the thought that the house is so close to my current office. Tesco, Ikea and 1 Utama are nearby too!!

I am truly blessed and am glad that Allah helped us get what we wanted. Although I must say Zairul and I went through many face making sessions, arguments, discussions that for a moment I didn't think we'd ever buy a house at the rate we were going. But Allah knows better and He made it happen.

Thanks B for buying us the home. Thanks Babah for being there to help us shop around for our first home. May it bring happiness to our family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

Congratulations dearie (on both the blog and the house!)

3 August 2004 at 15:31:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home