Thursday, August 30, 2007

MICCI: 03.03.07 - 31.08.07

Today would be my last day working in MICCI and the NGO world.

As I attempt to join the corporate world again, I cant help but feel a tinge of regret.. not because of the job but leaving the friends that I just made.

If you recall in my previous posts of when I had just joined MICCi, I missed my old friends. Now I miss these friends.

To Has, thanks for keeping me company in the rides back home before I drop you off at the Shell off LDP.

To Gladys, thanks for the double-meaning jokes. ;-P

To Kak Ida & her team, thanks for the coffees, the organising of my meeting files and kuih and sometimes getting my breakfast for me..

But especially to Preeti, thanks for being a great boss, friend and listener.. Please, and I mean PLEASE Take Care..

To the other staff at MICCI.. hope we'll stay friends..

Till our paths cross again. My best wishes to all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home