Saturday, April 19, 2008

The day I went Hunting...

"We are the Champions.. We are the Champions..."

I joined a Treasure Hunt for the first time in my life today.. AND WE WON 1ST PRIZE!!!

The hunt began at Kelana Seafood Restaurant and ended at the Putrajaya Lake Club.

Team Name: Celcom 019
Team Members: Tasha, Rina, Zurin (navigator)& me (driver)

We won a cash prize and a huge hamper.. Alhamdulillah..

To my dear teammates, thanks for giving me the chance to experience this.. and winning was just the icing on the cake!!!!


Our Lucky Number..


Waiting at the flag off point..


Me and Ellyana's team.


We were really looking for the answer.. We couldnt find it..


Tasha= The "mastermind" behind our win.. She's really good..



.. We won cash prize of RM1000...


The Champions and Runner Up teams..


The Champs with the hamper..


.. ini untuk kau..


..Waahhh bestnya...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Nellie said...

I hear someone donated her prize money for her cat's wellbeing?

21 April 2008 at 17:00:00 GMT+8  
Blogger Sarina said...

Yup.. dear Ms Nellie.. The cats were all in need of extra attention.. :-)

24 April 2008 at 11:16:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home