Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tok in hospital

Kesian Tok.

She was admitted to DSH yesterday for her operation this morning. I hope everything will go well. Mama is there with her to keep her company. Maybe petang nie nak pegi jumpa Tok kejap.

Last night Mummy had her mengaji night. My inlaws had changed their mengaji night so that it doesn't coincide with mummy's but the ustaz at mummy's decided that he wanted to come last night. I am very emabarrassed that this happened. I wish they knew how bad I feel about all this.

On another note, I have silently decided that I don't want to think and discuss the umrah trip anymore. I don't want to be disappointed.

Kalau pegi Alhamdulillah. Kalau tak, well tak de rezeki (an excuse I find which is overly conveniently used to avoid unresolved issues)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home