Sunday, May 25, 2008

Celebrating my birthday..

Alhamdulillah I celebrated my 27th birthday for the 6th time yesterday.

But before that, Zairul was such a wonder for organising a small supper to celebrate my birthday with some of our dearest and closest friends at The Pub, Shangri La, on Friday, 23 May 2008.

***

To Zairul, thank you for the lovely present and for organising the do. I loved every moment of it. I love you with all my heart.

To all my friends who came to the small get-together, thanks for celebrating my birthday with me and thanks for all the lovely presents..

To all the other friends who sent me sms-es and phone calls, thanks for the lovely wishes.

May Allah bless you with all thats good for you, Amin..

***










***

The party didnt stop there..

Yesterday afternoon I had a small celebration with my siblings in Shah Alam..

Last night, Zairul's siblings came over for another candle blowing session..

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Lola said...

Happy 27th birthday. Nice to meet you in blogger.

19 June 2008 at 21:58:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home