Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When Our Children's Interest Comes First

As a working mother, there are so many things to consider, worry and take action.

Theres just not enough time and there's just nobody to trust your precious babies to unless you stop working or work from home.

As for me, Alhamdulillah, we have been blessed with wonderful help, both from family and from the neighbouring land.

I've had some dramas, and almost always, these dramas put a strain on my relationship with my dearest.

I just need them to understand, that with the current help, I can work anywhere, anytime and anyhow. I can trust her to keep my precious safe and happy.

I dont mean to sound selfish, but we cant afford it if I quit my job... So please, please stay.. for the sake of little Kiki.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarina :)

I share your worries and feelings of raising up kids.

huhu.. it's NOT easy at all being a full time stay at home mommy too!!

-x1K-3K-

15 May 2008 at 14:21:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home