Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I just had to show it to everyone..



Alhamdulillah, in this current world where we hear of scary relationship stories and experiences and of couples breaking up after years of being together, there is still love within some of us.. there's still hope for long lasting relationships.. InsyaAllah..

P/s.. to all my friends, married or in a relationship - cherish your relationship, love like there is no tomorrow..

To my dearest Nell, you guys really look happy together, Alhamdulillah and insyaAllah.. XOXOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Nellie said...

Thanks darling..I'm holding to the words, "Good things come to those who wait".I guess after all that I've been through in my past relationships, never have I thought I'd find someone so good for me. Allah heard my pleas.And I am thankful to him day in, day out.
InsyaAllah, we'll make it through this time. Coz, I really believe in this relationship.
Keep praying for me,ya?

28 May 2008 at 11:58:00 GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home